CAYAC members are available to:
- Provide feedback and propose changes to health services for children and youth
- Give advice on the development of new child health programs and services
- Offer input regarding projects and strategic planning
- Help determine what artistic, recreational, and other activities might enhance healthcare facilities and sites
- Link to other community youth groups and represent CAYAC in local or provincial youth forums/events.
Listening to the Voices of Children and Youth