The following information is available at ahs.ca/ach
- Parking area map
- Public Parking Rates
- Vehicle and Height Restrictions / Propane Vehicles
- ACH Parking Office Location / Phone Number: 1-855-535-1100
Payment Options at the Alberta Children’s Hospital
- Paystations are located at the hospital entrances near each lot, and on each parkade level (view map).
Pay by Phone
- Download the AHS Parking app from the Apple App Store or Google Play (search AHS Parking in the app store).
- Parking code for Alberta Children Hospital: 6013
Pay at the Parking Office (during business hours)
- Main Level, Room 203
- Monday to Thursday, 8:00 am – 11:30 am, 12:30 pm – 4:00 pm
- Friday, 8:00 am – 11:30 am, 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm
Parking is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in the parkade located near the hospital main entrance. A heated walkway connects the parkade to the hospital.
- An hourly rate, with a maximum daily cost.
- A weekly rate.
- Monthly parking passes are available, but must be authorized.
For more information see Parking Areas and Rates, and/or speak to someone at the parking office, near the hospital’s main entrance.
Outdoor Parking Lots
There are two outdoor parking lots. One is located next to the Emergency entrance and the other is next to the Rehabilitation entrance. An hourly rate is charged with a maximum stay of up to 3 hours. If you need to stay longer, please speak to someone at the parking office.
A valid placard must be displayed in the vehicle. There is accessible parking on each level of the parkade, and in each of the outdoor lots near the Emergency entrance and Rehabilitation entrance. If no spaces are available, parking staff in the office near the main entrance can assist you. All entrances are wheelchair accessible.
For more information, visit the Alberta Health Services Parking Services website, or contact the ACH Parking Office.
If you need additional help, visit the Family and Community Resource Centre, located in the Alberta Children’s Hospital Library on the second floor.
Current as of: November 26, 2021