Child & YoutH Interactive Media Program
The Child & YoutH Interactive Media Program (CHIMP) uses computers and other digital media in therapeutic ways to support the care of children and families at the Alberta Children's Hospital. Through the program, families can access technology to gather child health information, engage in recreational activities, and connect to school, family and friends.
We want to make it easy as we can for patients and families to stay connected with friends, family, school, and even work. We encourage you to bring your own laptop, tablet, or phone, and connect to our wireless network just like you would at home. If you don't have a laptop, or just forgot your's at home, don't worry we can lend you one of ours. We also have plenty of family access computers scattered throughout the hospital that are specifically for your use.
What CHIMP Offers:
- Bring Your Own Device - Laptops, Tablets, and Video Games
- Wireless Network Access - How to connect, Helpful information, and Warnings
- Laptop Lending - Who do I ask?, Our Policies, Usage
- Family Access Computers - Locations, Policies, Usage
- Online Safety and Cyber Bullying, RCMP, Government of Alberta
- Growing Up Online: MyHealth.Alberta.ca
For more information about the Child & YoutH Interactive Media Program please feel free to contact us by phone: 403-955-2252 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org