Care is a Family Affair
Patients, families and caregivers, help us to recognize staff (clinical and non-clinical), physicians, and volunteers at Alberta Children's Hospital* who have supported you in any of the following ways:
- Supported the presence of family members/caregivers, as defined and identified by the patient and family/caregiver
- Recognized the diversity of modern families when considering the best approaches to advance and incorporate family presence
- Demonstrated that families are considered vital partners in care planning: their input is asked for, respected and acted on
Think of those little moments when someone's kindness and/or action made a difference for your family.
*Alberta Children's Hospital includes the Child Development Centre and the Rotary Flames House.
All nominees will be presented with a Care is a Family Affair button to wear during PFCC Week – Nov 5th to 9th. These buttons will be created by a patient, family and staff working group.
Unfortunately our form is experiencing some technical difficulties. Until it is fixed please email your nomination to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following:
- Name of Staff Nominee or Team/Service/Program
- Department (e.g. Inpatient Unit, Surgery, Outpatient Clinic, Housekeeping, Porters, etc.)
- Provide a brief reason as to why this person/team/service/program was nominated
- Your Name
- Your Phone
- Your Email
We provide all nominees with a card with the reason they have been nominated and the person's name who provided the nomination. If you do not want your name included, please let us know.
You are welcome to submit more than one nomination.