Contact the PFCC Team
The Patient and Family Centred Care team is fully committed to promoting and supporting a culture that sees patients and families as integral members of the health-care team. Our team fully encourages patients and families to have active participation in all aspects of care, including as partners in planning, implementation and evaluation of existing and future care and services.
What do we do?
- Publish a monthly Patient and Family Centred Care e-newsletter
- Recruit, orient, and support Patient and Family Advisors on engagement opportunities
- Support Patient and Family Advisory Councils and Committees
- Coordinate Family Beside Orientations for Families on Inpatient Units
- Coordinate Family to Family Connections, a peer support program
- Organize an annual Patient and Family Centred Care Week
- Deliver Patient and Family Centred Care orientation training to Staff
- Develop, monitor, and measure the implementation of Patient and Family Centred Care at Alberta Children’s Hospital
Core Team Members
|PFCC Site Manager
|PFCC Project Manager
|Family & Youth Engagement Coordinator