The following links bring you to trustworthy websites that you can safely search and find information on a variety of health care topics.
Alberta / AHS Public Websites
- Accessing health care | Alberta.ca
- Birth & Babies (birthandbabies.com)
- HEAL - Health Education and Learning | Alberta Health Services
- Healthy Parents, Healthy Children
- Immunize Alberta
- PEAS | Alberta Health Services
- Preventing Falls | Alberta Health Services
- Well on Your Way | Alberta Health Services
General Health Resources
- www.caringforkids.cps.ca/ (Canadian Paediatric Society)
- www.healthychildren.org/ (American Academy of Pediatrics)
- www.phac.gc.ca (Public Health Agency of Canada - Canada.ca)
If you're looking for more specific information on your child's condition, upcoming medical procedure, or new diagnosis, the FCRC provides a number of web resources to get you started.