Renewing Your Items
- Please contact the FCRC to renew your borrowed items. You can come in person, call us at 403-955-7745, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When you renew please ensure to include the following information:
- Your Full Name
- The title(s)/ author(s) of the item(s) you wish to renew
- The original Due Date
- Your new Due Date will be 3 weeks from the date of renewal. Please write this date on the Due Date envelope of each library item you borrowed. This step is important, as it helps us locate your card and keep track of library items.
- You can renew items a maximum of 2 times. This ensures others have an opportunity to use the resources as well.
- After you have renewed an item 2 times please return items to the FCRC.
Where do I return my items?
Library items can be dropped off anytime in the Book Return Bin, which is located by the children's book shelves in the FCRC (2nd floor, Alberta Children's Hospital).